Page 123 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1284

Thread: New summoners pre view

I kinda wish Khan Carne's ability was on a 3 or higher but I guess it was too strong when used with Wraiths or Corpulent Mutant.

Can we get a bonus preview of the starting setups?

Does anyone know if these decks include replacement dividers or, at the very least, overlay stickers for easier organisation in the Alliances box?
    MY SUMMONER WARS COLLECTION
    First Summoners:
    PE, TO, GD, CG, VG*, FK*, CL*, JE*, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Second Summoners: PE, TO, GD, CG, VG, FK, CL, JE, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Alliances: FP, TG, CF, VV, SC, JS, DB, SM
    Reinforcements: Khan Queso, Khexhu, Bodgan, Sairook

*=Future gift

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

I know that dividers are gonna be a thing, but not in these deck boxes.

Not sure I can do the starting setups yet. One thing I'd like to do now that previews are done though is Vassal videos of the new decks against each other. Crimson and/or UE, if you guys wanna do that on your channels, reach out to me.

I'm in Kentucky for the next 3 days for work and have nothing to do in the evenings. If anyone wants to play me on Vassal and record it, I'm in.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Could we maybe get divider masters to print out? At least then we could use a sturdy paper and use it till we might eventually get the real ones?

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    One thing I'd like to do now that previews are done though is Vassal videos of the new decks against each other.
    Would this be base decks (as to best feature the new cards)? Somehow on paper, Brath just doesn't make sense to me (although I'm sure it'll be fine once I get it to the board). I'm also still curious how Farrah works as a base deck, it's the one I'm still sitting on the fence for.

Would summoning Zur Lak also require a rendition of his theme song?

Hmm. I don't understand why Gem Mage got even stronger than he already is, hmm...
    Aurora and Drek look cool though.
    Last edited by adalbert; 05-31-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I know that dividers are gonna be a thing, but not in these deck boxes.

Not sure I can do the starting setups yet. One thing I'd like to do now that previews are done though is Vassal videos of the new decks against each other. Crimson and/or UE, if you guys wanna do that on your channels, reach out to me.

I'm in Kentucky for the next 3 days for work and have nothing to do in the evenings. If anyone wants to play me on Vassal and record it, I'm in.
    Ummmm, yes!!
    Oh no.

In the third Little Meda preview, she asked Dara to sing a song for her opening credits. So Dara did just that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80m28cx24dk

Enjoy!

Well, my preorder of the Second Summoner bundle has been placed! Now begins the anxious wait for it to be in stock, followed by the loooooooong wait for international delivery...
    MY SUMMONER WARS COLLECTION
    First Summoners:
    PE, TO, GD, CG, VG*, FK*, CL*, JE*, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Second Summoners: PE, TO, GD, CG, VG, FK, CL, JE, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Alliances: FP, TG, CF, VV, SC, JS, DB, SM
    Reinforcements: Khan Queso, Khexhu, Bodgan, Sairook

*=Future gift

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

So I had a couple of very epic games against Evan and Matt from SummoNerds last night! Saturos v. Malenatar and Farrah v. Little Meda, which I believe they recorded. Hopefully we can kind of keep the previews going with a look at those games.

The Meda v. Farrah game went on FOREVER.....
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Page 123 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast