Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1284

Thread: New summoners pre view

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

I reserve the right not to comment on anything today. I have a pretty strong feeling there will be a general outcry from the masses. I will not spend time defending cards today, but just know that all of these cards were tested hard, and they work. I can't wait to hear the cries of OP. And you people thought Uriel and Revenge were bad...

Also, an excerpt from the final mission of Kynstri that may or may not be relevant today....

“Hi, boss – er, mistress.” [the Sand Goblin spy] squeaked out.

“Report” – a strong female voice [Farrah] said from the shadows.

“OK bo – mistress. Sand Goblin new leader has shiny stone, too. Much Goblins like him – come to him first when he calls. Maybe ‘cause he's strong, but prob’ly ‘cause he has a giant.”

“A giant?” the woman asked.

“Yeah mistress – giant. Huge goblin. More poop than I ever seen. Doesn’t like little goblins around though… doesn’t know who to step on.”

“Go back to Tralia and learn more about this… thing.” she replied. The Goblin left, and the Vargath strode proudly forward.

“My mistress, I bring much news of the Vargath as well. The new general has coordinated their hearty forces more than I could have possibly imagined. They move together like a horned wave of destruction, seamless in their formation and more disciplined than any force in Itharia.”

“You sound as though you want to join them” the mistress said softly.

“On the contrary, while their force is formidable, their purpose is folly. I serve only my mistress – the one that will end the Summoner Wars and rule! I have learned that they employ guards within the midst of their ranks that shield the others. They are imbued with magic to protect their comrades. If we can get to them swiftly, the force will crumble.”

“Thank you. Return to him and learn more of their battle strategy. We will cripple them from the inside. But for now, I must tend to our guest of honor.”
    Last edited by killercactus; 05-16-2016 at 07:57 AM.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I reserve the right not to comment on anything today. I have a pretty strong feeling there will be a general outcry from the masses. I will not spend time defending cards today, but just know that all of these cards were tested hard, and they work. I can't wait to hear the cries of OP. And you people thought Uriel and Revenge were bad...
    Winter is coming...

Move over Turt, we have someone better now...
    Winter is Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    Winter is coming...
    No, Dinky is coming.

And he's here.

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

9 AV finally we can kill Warden with one unit

also I'm happy that this awesome champion joined Sand Goblins with already very strong champions, now i will be very torn about choosing champion for SG or SC deck.
    Last edited by Cameleons; 05-16-2016 at 08:36 AM.

What happens with Wraith when we use event which will put wounds on him?

BTBAM is offline Loves the cheese. And vlogging! Geek Swagger extraordinaire. Record holder for most User titles.

Then you put wounds on him. He can take wounds, he just won't die.
    A Doug's Guide To Summoner Wars - Fan Podcast

LATEST PODCASTS 01-17-2014
    Episode 16 - Phoenix Elves - Prince Elien Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp16.mp3
    Episode 17 - Phoenix Elves - Queen Maldaria Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp17.mp3
    Episode 18 - Phoenix Elves - Reinforcements & Deck Building
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp18.mp3
    Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...rs/id595149788

Quote Originally Posted by jtberman View Post
    Someone may have beaten you to that...
    So it appears. Awesome.
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by BTBAM View Post
    Then you put wounds on him. He can take wounds, he just won't die.
    Does that mean he gets discarded, or does that he keeps on trucking until he finally attacks something or someone rolls a 6 on it?
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Syurtpiutha View Post
    Does that mean he gets discarded, or does that he keeps on trucking until he finally attacks something or someone rolls a 6 on it?
    He just keeps going. He can have a million wounds on him and still be there.

Dinky seams hilarious, really. He's very strong, sure, but with six life can be delt with without been overpowered. And introduce an interesting choice for the sand goblin: usually with this faction I'm tempted to summon a lot of commons, since the champions are cheap and you can summon them AND go common heavy. Now if you plan to use Dinky you should avoid to have too many commons on the battlefield, unless you want to weaken him too much. I can see the opponent summon like there's no tomorrow when this big guy comes out.
    I like wraiths, but with thrust they become really scary: will be hard to avoid those three dices to reach your summoner.
    Great faction, i will certainly try it out.

Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast