Thread: Ashes or Summoner Wars events at Gencon 2016?

Default Ashes or Summoner Wars events at Gencon 2016?

Hey all,

Is anyone organizing Ashes or Summoner Wars events this year at Gencon? I don't see anything on this, and I really think there should be some organized events of both.

I'm definitely willing to help organize, but I wanted to see if anything was already underway.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by dok View Post
    Hey all,

Is anyone organizing Ashes or Summoner Wars events this year at Gencon? I don't see anything on this, and I really think there should be some organized events of both.

I'm definitely willing to help organize, but I wanted to see if anything was already underway.
    I believe BTBAM is putting these together.

I know we've discussed having a 54F tourney where you have to choose a Summoner Wars Alliance and play all 5 summoners from that alliance and their related factions - a different one each round.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Cool; is that Ashes too or just SW? We need some Ashes events too.

I'd love to see a "base decks take 2" event, although it's probably less needed as a balance tool in SW than in 'scape.

Are the "competitive ruleset" rules going to be in play in some/all of the SW events?

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by dok View Post
    Cool; is that Ashes too or just SW? We need some Ashes events too.

I'd love to see a "base decks take 2" event, although it's probably less needed as a balance tool in SW than in 'scape.

Are the "competitive ruleset" rules going to be in play in some/all of the SW events?
    I think he was doing Ashes and SW. No idea on the Ashes events though.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!