Thread: Any PA players?

Default Any PA players?

Looking to play this game more and was wondering if there were other PA players out there? More specifically any in Pittsburgh?

I'd be up for a tourney in the surrounding areas but was wondering if there were any playgroups locally?

I live in Pittsburgh and have been considering getting into the game, as has a friend of mine. Where do you normally play?

I just bought the core set. I usually don't make trips to game stores (lack of transportation, lack of time) and just play with my friends in our homes when we get a chance. From Pittsburgh as well... where do you play?

I have only played at my house so far. There is a good gaming store nearby in Monroeville though. Mr Nice Guy Games.

Mr Nice Guy is where I usually go to pick up my gaming goods! That being said, I have no idea how their playspace etiquette works (if it's all just up for grabs, or if it's organize play only, etc.)

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Get a tourney going down there and I'll try to make the trip from Youngstown.

I don't have any players up here... the only 2 I could've gotten into the game were both turned off when they wanted to play Jessa as their first game and they got demolished, even though she's probably the best PB in constructed games right now...
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

I do not live in your are but I can give you some recommendations.

First go to the local game store and ask if you can do Demo's. Then see if you can get people to attend. Of course you will have to allow people to use your Decks so you may need a second set.
    Then if you can get at least 8 players to attend see if the Store is registered with Plaid hat if not have them register on the site. Then they can Order OP Kits from their Distributors and you can set up events on this page if you sign up with the Plaid hat Corp.

Good luck if you have any Questions just PM me.