Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: SW App Server is down.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgha View Post
    To be fair to them, I don't think SW is their money maker.
    Sounds like a vicious cycle to me. SW isn't their money maker --> They don't improve the app --> The app isn't that great --> The app doesn't make them very much money --> etc.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    828

    Default

    All I know, is I will buy whatever they put out on the app. I'd even pay like $3 a month or something to keep playing SW if they would release all the material.
    Ad Hoc was Kalon The Great Uniter in Light's Corruption!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing 2 View Post
    It was probably a tactical mistake to contact Ad Hoc, but boy am I glad I did. This was one of the most fun CoRT games I've played thanks to the Great Uniter.
    Ad Hoc's SW App Player Rankings

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Hoc View Post
    All I know, is I will buy whatever they put out on the app. I'd even pay like $3 a month or something to keep playing SW if they would release all the material.

    Second this!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Anyone having trouble again?
    Ad Hoc was Kalon The Great Uniter in Light's Corruption!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing 2 View Post
    It was probably a tactical mistake to contact Ad Hoc, but boy am I glad I did. This was one of the most fun CoRT games I've played thanks to the Great Uniter.
    Ad Hoc's SW App Player Rankings

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Yep... Several times this week.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Pot in UE's Study
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    Yeah, same here.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Pot in UE's Study
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    It's back up!
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Seems it is down again - haven't been able to connect for over 3 hrs

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peterborough, ON Canada
    Posts
    401

    Default

    same here.
    App username: Let's play a game!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Same problem here.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •