Thread: Fan Made Story

Default Fan Made Story

Hi all

My daughter and I loved playing through all three stories for Mice and Mystics as well as the missing chapters.

While we (impatiently) waited for news of a new, official story we began writing our own.

The story runs to 6 chapters but only four have been play tested. Changes in family life have meant we probably won't get a chance to play for a while now so I thought I put what we had up for anyone who wants to try them.

The link below should open a shared Google Drive folder with the PDFs. Any comments and corrections will be gratefully received.

The story requires Sorrow & Remembrance and Downwood Tales. It also makes use of The Heart of Glorm but has alternate content if you do not own that story.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Gs&usp=sharing

Artwork is from various sources (including Plaid Hat Games) and no challenge to copyright is intended (unfortunately the document I was keeping with references of where the artwork came from was corrupted so I cannot credit anyone).

If anyone is a capable artist and wants to do some bespoke artwork for this story I'd obviously welcome it
    Last edited by kla060365; 02-25-2016 at 10:24 AM.

I've downloaded this and started to take a look. I see a lot of work has gone in to this already! Thank you for Sharing!