Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of Alliances App Tourney I Discussion Thread

UE, You have sent me a 14 days invite.
    Edit - anyway i've accepted the game.
    Last edited by Robert Srzednicki; 03-07-2016 at 03:15 PM.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Laner and Goldentrader, I just sent you guys invites.

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

Freeze doesn't prevent the AV increase since its not part of Rallul's ability.
    Dang. That explains it. And here I was, feeling good about the opening. Well played!
    Hit me up in iOS (Laner). Post game discussion is most welcome.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Laner View Post
    Dang. That explains it. And here I was, feeling good about the opening. Well played!
    Trust me - I didn't like seeing Bragg and all 3 Freezes out that early, but once I saw AHiB get Bragg, I knew I had to move quickly or else get locked down in a starefest where I had way less magic than you. That also might've been the first time I won a game of Summoner Wars where I spent all 9 magic to kill Freezes. I guess the difference though is that I got about +7 AV against Grognack for a bunch of that magic.

Lesson: When you look at Rallul's magic pile to see how much magic he has, always just assume that basically his whole hand is also magic, because it pretty much can be. You also have to assume that Rallul just always has like 9 AV.
    Last edited by killercactus; 03-07-2016 at 12:27 PM.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Trust me - I didn't like seeing Bragg and all 3 Freezes out that early, but once I saw AHiB get Bragg, I knew I had to move quickly or else get locked down in a starefest where I had way less magic than you. That also might've been the first time I won a game of Summoner Wars where I spent all 9 magic to kill Freezes. I guess the difference though is that I got about +7 AV against Grognack for a bunch of that magic.p

Lesson: When you look at Rallul's magic pile to see how much magic he has, always just assume that basically his whole hand is also magic, because it pretty much can be. You also have to assume that Rallul just always has like 9 AV.
    Good to know that I didn't fall victim to a common trap at least I guess the lesson is also that freeze doesn't stop Rallul from getting AV. Our else I would not have exposed him. I thought you needed both MP to pull that one off.

Orange... gg. I was starting to feel that "overwhelmed" sensation, but then I saw an opening to try and blast Sunderved and took it. There's rarely a Magic Pulse opening that I don't take.
    yeah, I was definitely aware of the possibility, but I had to press and play the odds vs Rallul. I thought you would use a fury and pulse vs duggle and pulse, but you went 7/9? (er, i guess 9/11 include duggle's first attack) and won the game. Been a tough start this week - in my game vs lcanela, I am not sure if he has missed yet. Things have not been going Sundy's way, sadly.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Lazarus View Post
    yeah, I was definitely aware of the possibility, but I had to press and play the odds vs Rallul. I thought you would use a fury and pulse vs duggle and pulse, but you went 7/9? (er, i guess 9/11 include duggle's first attack) and won the game. Been a tough start this week - in my game vs lcanela, I am not sure if he has missed yet. Things have not been going Sundy's way, sadly.
    Yeah, I had a 90% chance to put 11 dice on Sunderved, and a 10% chance to put 2 dice on Sunderved and 11 on the 1-life Rusher .
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

You're a mean person, Goldentrader. I forgot about Kynder, I sure haven't been playing enough lately.

And Laner, I was NOT happy about misclicking on channel corruption and accidentally removing my spellsucker mutant.

Ouch! Was wondering about that.

The app seriously needs an undo button.

Quote Originally Posted by Laner View Post
    Ouch! Was wondering about that.

The app seriously needs an undo button.
    Yes! With the way you were playing too I was pretty confident it was a double magic drain coming too. I would have been able to block the first, then you couldn't have played the second. Sigh.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast