Thread: Inspire ability

Default Inspire ability

My search came up empty for my questions.

1) Does Inspire affect Collin? In other words, can Collin spend one cheese to perform another action?

2) Does Inspire occur between turns? Can Collin use an ability after using inspire since you use inspire before his turn? Can Collin use the ability if another mouse uses an ability on the turn before?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor P View Post
    1) Does Inspire affect Collin? In other words, can Collin spend one cheese to perform another action?
    the way I read the card, yes, if Collin takes an Action, and spends 1 cheese, he may take one additional action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor P View Post
    2) Does Inspire occur between turns? Can Collin use an ability after using inspire since you use inspire before his turn? Can Collin use the ability if another mouse uses an ability on the turn before?
    the way I understand this ability card, once the ability is activated (by spending the 2 cheese), the INSPIRE remains in effect until the last card on the initiative track has had a turn. thus, if Prince Collin activates it on #3, and Nez is last in the order at #7, Nez could spend one cheese and take an additional action. now poor Tilda, who has #1 on the track, is out of luck, because the card says "...Until the end of this round," oh well.
    ...the rich

Quote Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
    the way I read the card, yes, if Collin takes an Action, and spends 1 cheese, he may take one additional action.
    the way I understand this ability card, once the ability is activated (by spending the 2 cheese), the INSPIRE remains in effect until the last card on the initiative track has had a turn. thus, if Prince Collin activates it on #3, and Nez is last in the order at #7, Nez could spend one cheese and take an additional action. now poor Tilda, who has #1 on the track, is out of luck, because the card says "...Until the end of this round," oh well.
    But what about Collin himself? Can he use an ability after activating Inspire since activating Inspire occurs before his turn?