Thread: Custom Survivor/CrossRoad cards.

Default Custom Survivor/CrossRoad cards.

So I noticed plaidhat released a template for crossroad cards and I thank them for that, but does anyone know how to nicely fit them on a card back like those of the other cross road cards in order to mix them with the others.

Also I was wondering if anyone would know the best Arts/Craft way to make custom survivor cards without it just being chicken scratch on a blank piece of paper. I would like a decent official alternative to doing this if anyone has any information.

I cannot answer to the Arts/Crafts question (I have NO artistic skills-I can make ugly stick figures with a clip art gallery on the computer-LOL), but as for the custom crossroads cards, one simple solution is to print them on card stock and slip all your cards into card sleeves (I use orange). its a simple way to hide the customs from the production.
    have fun
    ...the rich

Quote Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
    I cannot answer to the Arts/Crafts question (I have NO artistic skills-I can make ugly stick figures with a clip art gallery on the computer-LOL), but as for the custom crossroads cards, one simple solution is to print them on card stock and slip all your cards into card sleeves (I use orange). its a simple way to hide the customs from the production.
    have fun
    Thank you for that. It completely slipped my mind, but this is what I used to do when doing proxys for MTG. Maybe I could try to Photoshop HD images of survivor cards and just put a question mark silhouette over the image of the character.