Thread: I wish this board had moderators, gamefaqs style.

Default I wish this board had moderators, gamefaqs style.

I'd be all over these dumbass spammers, like stink on rice. Stupid gods damned links to stupid things that have nothing to do with any Plaid Hat games.
    "Your existence is revoked. Scatter as chaff in the Wind; in the north and endless ice. I'll be your chauffeur."

With respect, Sir, is the foul language really necessary?
    I am sure the moderators attack the robo-spam as fast as they can, without the need for foul words.
    There are also minors who read on these forums and such language is not good around them either.
    Please, Please curb it a tad.
    Thank You.
    ...the rich

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic. This is me 'curbin' it.'

Hel, I think being called 'Sir' is more irksome than being outright insulted. >_>
    "Your existence is revoked. Scatter as chaff in the Wind; in the north and endless ice. I'll be your chauffeur."

Quote Originally Posted by Tisroero View Post
    I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic. This is me 'curbin' it.'
    Hel, I think being called 'Sir' is more irksome than being outright insulted. >_>
    no insult was intended, Tisroero, not by a long shot. "Sir" is proper politeness from us old people.
    as to the "serious or sarcastic" question, let me assure you that I am quite serious.
    I would like to see people try and maintain a civil tone. polite. family friendly.
    ...the rich

Ja, seeing this every søndag is going to prevent me from being remotely 'family-friendly.'

Nevermind the fact that we likely have very different definitions of what is family-friendly in the first place. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Tisroero View Post
    Ja, seeing this every søndag is going to prevent me from being remotely 'family-friendly.'
    Nevermind the fact that we likely have very different definitions of what is family-friendly in the first place. >_>
    Robo-Posting is a problem across the web, It is a minor nuisance, and the moderators take care of it as fast as they can.
    as far as the "Family Friendly" part of the conversation is concerned, yes, I am quite sure we have different definitions.
    but for my definition, any "colorful metaphors" or other words that might be inappropriate for minors should not be posted.
    I am asking, politely, to please remember that when posting in the future. Thank You.
    ...the rich