Thread: So I'm frustrated about story moments.

Default So I'm frustrated about story moments.

I finally downloaded it so that I could play with my students. I wish I had known that it wouldn't open in safari before I downloaded it and so I put it on my crappy old laptop with the hopes moving it over with iTunes. Then I find out that my iTunes won't work because my computer is old as hell. Then I find a way to download it on my phone, but I can't because it's only good for one download and I used it on my laptop.

When I finally find a way to half ass it over to my phone I get excited because I get them on my phone only to get to school and find that I only got 11 clips, and they are in no particular order.

Just a little frustrated that there wasn't a heads up that it didn't work with Safari and a little irritated at my lack of understanding of computers.

When I get home I'll see if I can't figure out a work around to get all the other missing files onto my phone. Unprepared teaching is nerve wracking.

The audio files are just mp3s, we can't really speak to the mp3 format's compatibility with various devices, but we are clear that they're mp3s on the store page.

If you are having a problem with downloading the files, email [email protected].
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.