Thread: Community Facebook Groups

Question Community Facebook Groups

Hi,

is anyone aware of a Tail Feathers Facebook group or similar? With other games I've got involved in, a country-specific Facebook group seems to be the most practical way of getting people in one place and communicating with them. I was wondering if anything like that, or an alternative, existed yet.

I'm thinking of setting up a Tail Feathers Facebook Group for the United Kingdom, wondered if there were (m)any UK players active here?

Richard

Sounds great, we need this for the USA as well. Good luck on the UK page, it's a great idea.

Sounds great! I know there's an Italian FB group for M&M
    Always the Mice Guy!

English page up. I switched to english. It was pointed out to me that same language makes more sense rather than same country. Thoughts? What else should be changed about the page? SketchRS and ShinyGames, I can add you as admins. When you join post your screen name and ill add. https://www.facebook.com/groups/967660563316352/
    Last edited by Chief; 01-05-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Just checked it out. Looks good brother.

Never been an Admin before, but I'm John W. Smith, looking forward to seeing the group grow.
    Last edited by SketchRs; 01-06-2016 at 11:42 AM.

I came to the same conclusion about language rather than country. Initially I'd thought of making it country based due to organising events etc., but that's unlikely to be a big part of the group to begin with and even so it's good to know what people are doing elsewhere. For smaller games I think it helps to know there are other people out there doing the same things, and we can only hope that at some point the group will become too crowded due to Tail Feathers' popularity.

Thanks for setting up the group; I've added myself to the group now, I'm Richard Coates.

I am going to try and get the relay scenario up this weekend. Also, would anyone be interested in a snow based scenario? I am thinking something along the lines of snow stops mission/limits range/etc. A battlefield alteration that is easy to use and less complicated then wind. I am still working up wind rules, but want to get a few more normal games under my belt.

Love both ideas Chief, on the FB page I have two scenarios posted. A river crossing and a all water one. Both are brief but Jerry said he was gonna give them a try, so it's encouragement for sure.