Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra ground units

Default Extra ground units

A lot of people want the original set of M&M minis to be released separately.
    I'd also like to see the ground units from Tail Feathers be released as separate sets.

I understand extras can't really be used in TF as it has enough to play already, but the rats would work great as elite rats in M&M, and it would be nice to have some Oakguard ally figures that I could devote to M&M. But mostly, I just want to paint some more mice!
    I would buy a smaller set that included 3 rats and 3 Oakguard for $20-$25.
    (I'm still contemplating simply buying a second box of TF, but I have limited space, and those birds are somewhat difficult to store -- but fun to paint.)

My ground forces here to back me up
    All%u00252Bground%u00252Bforces.jpg

I agree, I have seen an amount of interest for minis sold separately. I would love to push this idea. The issue I also see is that it would be a short term thing ... only those who want them would buy them. I don't think we would see separate minis, from PHG, until a bigger competitive scene picked up.

a release of the miniature sets, and the release of the min's from Downwood. I think the Vermin Raiders could really use the booster from there, especially the Molox!
    ...the rich

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    A lot of people want the original set of M&M minis to be released separately.
    I'd also like to see the ground units from Tail Feathers be released as separate sets.

I understand extras can't really be used in TF as it has enough to play already, but the rats would work great as elite rats in M&M, and it would be nice to have some Oakguard ally figures that I could devote to M&M. But mostly, I just want to paint some more mice!
    I would buy a smaller set that included 3 rats and 3 Oakguard for $20-$25.
    (I'm still contemplating simply buying a second box of TF, but I have limited space, and those birds are somewhat difficult to store -- but fun to paint.)

My ground forces here to back me up
    All%u00252Bground%u00252Bforces.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I agree, I have seen an amount of interest for minis sold separately. I would love to push this idea. The issue I also see is that it would be a short term thing ... only those who want them would buy them. I don't think we would see separate minis, from PHG, until a bigger competitive scene picked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
    a release of the miniature sets, and the release of the min's from Downwood. I think the Vermin Raiders could really use the booster from there, especially the Molox!
    Agreed and that would be great.

On a similar note, I'd also like to see a set of miniatures for the Barksburg Elders (from Downwood Tales.) But that's just me wanting to paint some more cute minis.

Ill just say I don't see PHG becoming a mnis manufacturer. Chances are we will get a closed box with new minis, cards, tokens, and campaign/objectives books. More of a story expansion then a army expansion.

Thats kinda bums me out, i'll never get my brothers interested in tail feathers if they need a full mice and mystics collection to have all the options i have. Sure sharing is an option but that'd be like having a single Heroscape collect and only one player can take Major Q10, any time you take the major your opponent can't but he does know he better take krug or someone to deal with Q10. For us the unknown aspect is a lot of the fun in army building. You might say it doesn't matter since tail feathers is a faction skirmish game, but imagine how much more you might have to consider not knowing if you're up against rats or mice.

well, let us hope they reissue the M&M miniatures. I was fortunate that I purchased a second set in the beginning of M&M, so i'm stocked for two players if necessary (or to double up on Centipedes).
    ...the rich

Please please please, reissue the Mice and Mystic miniatures. I'm litterally begging. I'm not sure why they stopped being for sale in the first place, but if it is cost, i'm sure i'm not the only one who'd pay more to have another chance to get those extra miniatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I guarantee this would be a short term thing and that's whats driving me crazy. Maybe if they promote it properly, more people would be interested in it. Darn it! *Angry Face*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast