Thread: Noise by multiple players

Question Noise by multiple players

Hello everyone,
    Just started playing Dead of Winter and I love it.

I do have a few questions:

1. When noise is made by multiple survivors, by different players, at the same location, who has to roll to remove the noise tokens ?
    2. Each player has to roll for the noise token he/she made?
    3. Can you move from a location where you've added noise tokens without rolling to remove them ?
    4. If you can move from a location with noise tokens, and the location is now empty, what happens to the noise tokens ?

Thanks.

1 & 2. Noise is resolved during the Add Zombies step of the Colony Phase (item #4, page 12), so it really doesn't matter who rolls the die, just so the die is rolled.
    3. since rolling for noise is done during the Add Zombies step, this is not really an issue (just remember that you can only move each survivor once).
    4. noise tokens still go off. think of it as that you were rambling around, moving things and then snuck out. the zombies (who generally walk slower), start shambling in after you snuck out.
    the problem can be that, although the location is now empty, is might be full of zombies. bad news if for some reason you need to get back in there for something
    ...the rich

Great, now it's clear. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
    (just remember that you can only move each survivor once)
    Really? I don't think so ... you can move every survivor as much as you want, as long as you roll for exposure every time you move (or you use fuel or your characters has a special ability not t roll for exposure when moving).

Quote Originally Posted by zwalex View Post
    Really? I don't think so ... you can move every survivor as much as you want, as long as you roll for exposure every time you move (or you use fuel or your characters has a special ability not t roll for exposure when moving).
    No. Really.

From the rules (pg. 11) Move a Survivor: A Player may move each survivor he controls once during his turn.

Quote Originally Posted by zwalex View Post
    I wish that were the case, there were many games where I wish I could move a survivor a second time (usually because I moved to the wrong location without thinking).
    also remember that Italicized NOTE: "If the result of rolling for exposure was a bitten, when it is spread it spreads to a survivor in the location that the moved survivor just moved to."

I accidentally took a Bite to the Colony on the second turn of the game! we lost 4 (everyone wanted to take a chance with the die-YIKES).
    ...the rich

Great, now it's good idea. Thank you!

>>> Readmore: oto cu