Thread: Buy Dimona Odinstar?

Default Buy Dimona Odinstar?

Hello,
    I put Ashes on my Amazon wish list, but if I want to get Dimona Odinstar should I just send my Christmas gift buyers to PlaidHat's website and order from there?

Some of my gang are budget minded. Will Dimona be available for purchase in the future? They could save 10 bucks on Amazon and I could just buy the cards later, if it should be possible...

Thanks.

...crickets. Anybody out there? Bueller? Bueller?

I'm wondering the same thing...

I would like to buy this game but shipping to the UK is prohibitive (for some reason it's significantly more expensive than the cost of the game itself!). So the only other option is to buy the game in the UK but then I don't get Dimona Odinstar and for a competitive game that's not acceptable.

If Dimona Odinstar was made available to order separately I'd buy it in a heartbeat, however, until that happens I'm not prepared to commit financially to a competitive game in which I may not have access to all the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrago View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing...

I would like to buy this game but shipping to the UK is prohibitive (for some reason it's significantly more expensive than the cost of the game itself!). So the only other option is to buy the game in the UK but then I don't get Dimona Odinstar and for a competitive game that's not acceptable.

If Dimona Odinstar was made available to order separately I'd buy it in a heartbeat, however, until that happens I'm not prepared to commit financially to a competitive game in which I may not have access to all the cards.
    And thus, Plaid Hat fails to get competitive play off the ground. My suggestion, come over to the dark side at FFG. Ashes players would probably like Warhammer Invasion LCG best, and if you wait until GenCon 2017, you can get L5R LCG.
    This is from him.

They just mentioned that they're going to sell the promo's separately in the news section. No Idea on the price at this point though.
    Last edited by Flamesoul32; 12-15-2015 at 12:44 PM.

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/618

When you make any Ashes purchase on our website you will have you choice of exclusive you want included with that purchase. So if you buy both of the new expansions on our website you can get each promo thrown in for free. Look for the pre-order coming soon.

2. We will offer both promos for sale on our website. So even if you picked up the game elsewhere you will have access to buy from us. We are currently consulting with our EU and Canadian warehouses on what kind of shipping costs we can offer to various places in the world.

3. We have revised the contents of our tournament kits to include a copy of both the Lulu and Dimona exclusives for everyone that participates in the tournament that the kit supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Toqtamish View Post
    http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/618

When you make any Ashes purchase on our website you will have you choice of exclusive you want included with that purchase. So if you buy both of the new expansions on our website you can get each promo thrown in for free. Look for the pre-order coming soon.

2. We will offer both promos for sale on our website. So even if you picked up the game elsewhere you will have access to buy from us. We are currently consulting with our EU and Canadian warehouses on what kind of shipping costs we can offer to various places in the world.

3. We have revised the contents of our tournament kits to include a copy of both the Lulu and Dimona exclusives for everyone that participates in the tournament that the kit supports.
    Nice to see you here Toqtamish. What do you think of Ashes? I'm still on the fence about buying it, especially seeing as I got Netrunner and Lotr to keep up with.
    This is from him.