Thread: Anyone looked close at the map?

Default Anyone looked close at the map?

I'm curious to know if anyone else has noticed two interesting labels on the map of itharia. In south Meeric there is one for the Vekkid Empire (perhaps a new power faction to rival the 4 top?) and north far esta is the orinthians. (Maybe some ancient race tied to the summoning stones?) or maybe both of these are simply future story things? I have looked through all the summoners bios at least once and don't see any mention of these two locations. I'm in love with the summoner wars lore and really interested what the alliances have to offer.

Thoughts?

Their both neutral factions. The Vekkid are the lizardmen we see with Khexhu and Kogar. The Ornithians are Rath and Sairook. Would LOVE to see one of those races (or Dugalla) as a secondary merc summoner

Same topic, different intricacy - There is an island off the western coast of South Meeric that looks like the Mercenaries' (SW logo) symbol. Kinda cool!

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    Their both neutral factions. The Vekkid are the lizardmen we see with Khexhu and Kogar. The Ornithians are Rath and Sairook. Would LOVE to see one of those races (or Dugalla) as a secondary merc summoner
    That's Awesome! I've always been favorable to rath and sairook just because of their looks. I would be really interested in a Tengu summoner or faction. Do you think it's likely that they will create summoners for these races? I mean we see mercenary representation from Phoenix Elves, Deep Dwarves, and the Mountain Vargath. (Bunny trail - I wonder what a Filth Mercenary unit would be like.) I also think it would be unfortunate if they stopped releasing new faction themes just because they haven't future proofed the lore of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy_Salem11 View Post
    Same topic, different intricacy - There is an island off the western coast of South Meeric that looks like the Mercenaries' (SW logo) symbol. Kinda cool!
    I think that was mostly just for fun but who knows? I could be wrong. There hasn't been much insight on the origins of the Merc Summoner or where many of these guys come from and why they are following this somewhat fanatical character. I think the Swamp Mercenary bio will garner some insight to the objectives of the mercs and perhaps the Swamp Orcs.