Thread: New Beginnings

Default New Beginnings

Hi,

I, along with my 3 daughters, have just started to play through Mice and Mystics. Never before has any game captured our collective imaginations anywhere close to this.

The story, the models, the game itself are flawless and I have both expansions coming for Christmas!

I really just wanted to say a big thankyou to Jerry and to say I'm really looking forward to our adventures in your fabulous world.

we became addicted to it the moment we saw it (but I am a fan of the MouseGuard comics too), it's a fun game with a rich setting. welcome to the wonderful world of Mice & Mystics and I hope you will find the time to try out all the different elements of it, including Tail Feathers
    ...the rich

Thanks

I knew I had to get it as soon as I saw it. I have tried my kids on lots of different games over the years (heroquest, bloodbowl, warmachine and x-wing to name a few) but this is only one that has hit home with everyone. There is so much scope for future additions. Like I said, got the first 2 supplements coming at Christmas and then will pick up tail feathers after that.

I've been hanging around the forums for a few weeks now and everyone seems so friendly and happy to help. Can't wait to see where this adventure will lead to