Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Summoner Wars Declared "Turtle Wars" by World Press

I'll bring this old thread back to life. Because turtling is a valid complaint. It's also a valid strategy because many decks award turtlers an advantage (such as Tundle's almost endless supply of magic).

What if there was something off the board, like bounties (like accomplishments), and completing a bounty gave the player a reward. For example, the first player to summon a champion gets an extra move and attack this turn. Or first player to _____ gets ______. I know it sounds broken, but it would reward aggression. It also makes me wonder if both sides should have opportunities for different bounties so they aren't competing over the same ones.

I'm not sure if it would be good to have faction specific bounties or just general bounties. Not sure it's the best idea, but it's an idea.

The problem is not that is a valid strategy but that is the only valid strategy, The magic wall rule used in the previous vassal tournament though solves the problem and makes agression great, give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    The problem is not that is a valid strategy but that is the only valid strategy, The magic wall rule used in the previous vassal tournament though solves the problem and makes agression great, give it a try.
    I second this!!!!!!! i only want to play magic walls!

Demagogue is one of the best turtles, you say? Natazga makes him sleep with a night light; she absolutely wrecks his whole day. A good, super-aggressive unit can make which work of some of the best turtles.

is this a bot?
    I assume its not, Natzga seems kind of op (Ive said that several times that im surprised that KC is not putting it at the top of the list) but Dema we already know for sure its op, and little dema is only brining mroe stuff i doubt that a NAtzga vs Dema is going to be any worse than 5/5.
    Last edited by Waterd; 08-06-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345