Thread: Draft Tournament Denver!

Default Draft Tournament Denver!

We are having a draft tournament in the Denver area, it is listed on the events page.
    I know there are some Denver area lurkers around, would love to have you join us.

November 8th at Enchanted Grounds - Littleton if you don't want to go to events page...

Come Play!

Fellow Ashes players, we are planning a game day over at Heroscapers.com. Details and link below. This event is to have fun, play lots of types of games, and promote walk ins to play! Right now I need anyone that wants to come to vote for holding the event on the 26th or the 27th. As well as add to the list, if they are bringing anything.
    http://www.heroscapers.com/community...51#post2062151

What: Heroscapers.com Colorado Unoffical King of Games Tournament
    When: 12.26?? or 27??.15 - 10am to 5pm
    Where: Enchanted Grounds - Littleton Location
    Description: This is an unofficial event to bring together everyone for the holidays and have some fun! The goal is for all players to play as many games and opponents as possible, to determine who has the most diverse and potent gaming skills, in strategy board and card games. The winner will receive the Colorado 2015 King of Games title!
    Format: At start of day each table will be assigned two different games and set up. Players will then be randomly paired off to one of the games.After the first round players will then rotate, the only restriction being they can't play the same game or same opponent (if able) until they have played all games or all opponents first. At end Any ties are then resolved and the top two players face off on a randomly chosen game for the Colorado King of Games title! If any walk ins wish to join they will simply be paired onto the game of their choice, with the next available player.
    Games:
    Heroscape
    Summoner Wars
    Ashes - Rise of the Phoniexborn
    Magic - Arena of the Planeswalkers
    Tail Feathers (if anyone bring a copy)

Who's bringing what list:
    Chief - All SW Base Decks, AotP Base Set & Battle for Zendikar Expansion, Tail Feathers (if I have it at the time)
    GeneralRolando - Heroscape Figures, Summoner Wars Full Set, Ashes Base Set
    Last edited by Chief; 12-13-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The heroscapers and I had a blast last time, thanks again guys.
    Now there are two more Ashes events planned for January, at Enchanted Grounds Littleton. Check out the events page and come join us for tons of fun!

Ill be looking to start an active CO list so I can run some tournaments soon. Who all in the Denver Area woul interested in another tournament?

Me, of course.