Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Summoner Wars Channel!

I just wanted to make a quick note that we won't have a vid this week because Matt was visiting a friend this week/weekend and we weren't able to film anything. We'll get a new vid up as soon as we have film days but it's just gonna be a bit.
    Watch the SummoNerds youtube channel for lots of great games of Summoner Wars as well as interesting Deckbuilds, Challenges from the community, Guest Appearances from other players, and occasionally previews of upcoming cards! And to find out what we're doing next check out the SummoNerds Channel Thread!

Something happen to the video Crimson? It says it got removed?
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

Prelate was Retch the Grotesque Mutant in "The Dance of Devils"
    Prelate was Archangel the Furious in "Light's Corruption"

These are the Vassal dice.
    They haunt your footsteps in the Vassal forums.
    They lurk in the shadows of every Vassal board.
    They hang like the sword of Damocles over the construction of every Vassal deck.
    They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.

Quote Originally Posted by Prelate View Post
    Something happen to the video Crimson? It says it got removed?
    Sorry man, I had a technical problem with it, pulled it, and re-uploaded it that day. My bad. We will be getting the next game in the series up as soon as possible! I can't wait for the finals! Super exciting!
    Watch the SummoNerds youtube channel for lots of great games of Summoner Wars as well as interesting Deckbuilds, Challenges from the community, Guest Appearances from other players, and occasionally previews of upcoming cards! And to find out what we're doing next check out the SummoNerds Channel Thread!

We have the other half of the Semi-Finals up, should have the Finals game up sometime this week. Stay tuned!

So when are you guys going to post another non-vassal match! No pressure or anything!

Any word on when you guys are going to do Summoner Wars again?

Hey everyone, the unthinkable has finally happened, we're back with new summoner wars vids! Hopefully you guys have seen them go up but if you haven't take a look! Anyway, I just wanted to mention that and to say that with our new schedules I don't have time to maintain a regular presence here to let you know when videos go up or to respond frequently to posts. So if you have something to say to us just post it in the comments of one of our videos and we'll be able to see it faster! Thanks for your patience, we've missed you guys. SummoNerds out!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Hey everyone, the unthinkable has finally happened, we're back with new summoner wars vids!

Thats great! One minor thing, though:

In game 32, at about 14:25, one of you guys is in a position where you claim that Malenatar cannot get a SM to a one hitpoint Endritch. If Mal moves his commander down and to the right, the SM up one space, and then Mal down one space, you can use Strategic Positioning to first move the Aspirant out of the way and then the SM next to Endrich, if I'm not mistaken....?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839