Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summoner Wars Channel!

Awesome! Well I hope you like the next video because it's from a different viewpoint from the other two. From the side and as high up as we could get the camera (not too high). Thanks for being patient with us while we work out the kinks. I'm actually hoping we can get this thing to the point where we're putting out a fairly high production quality episode each week. I will also probably post in another forum, to generate interest. Good call, Quantum.

Great video and commentary chaps!
    Nice tight, vicious gameplay. Lovely use of the Hellfire Drake . Great sneaky Rachael Loveguard play.
    Keep the videos coming!

Just wanted to chime in that I'm watching this series too and appreciate the time you're putting into it.

Thanks so much everyone, we really appreciate the support! I just put up video 3, so have at it! We're working on more, hopefully we'll have another up next friday. Thanks for watching!

Hope this isn't nitpicky, but the audio is reversed from the video. Evan is sitting on video left, but primarily coming through my right speaker. Reversing the headphones is a workaround, but consider where you're sitting when recording audio (or swap the audio tracks).

Like the side view though (shame about the dice box).

Quote Originally Posted by jtberman View Post
    Hope this isn't nitpicky, but the audio is reversed from the video. Evan is sitting on video left, but primarily coming through my right speaker. Reversing the headphones is a workaround, but consider where you're sitting when recording audio (or swap the audio tracks).

Like the side view though (shame about the dice box).
    That makes so much sense. Good call. Next time we do audio I'll make sure I'm sitting on the side I am in the video.

I know... The next video I'm working on we definitely rolled on the board. That was a one time problem (habit really, the dice roll well in the box and that's how we'd played for a long time) and we won't repeat it. Maybe we'll just get a dice tower in the future and it will display the dice nicely?

33:26 Is this legal? It looks like the slasher moved up next to a wall, and then used Clever Diversion to teleport around the wall. But Clever Diversion requires the placement to be adjacent to a different wall. Did I miss something else?

Slasher odds of 3 dice with at least 3 wounds are 54.62%. Renegade odds of at least 3 wounds with 4 dice are 59.26%. On the plus side, failing with the slasher leaves you with a unit that has one more HP, and has a slightly better chance of surviving to your next turn.

Quote Originally Posted by jtberman View Post
    33:26 Is this legal? It looks like the slasher moved up next to a wall, and then used Clever Diversion to teleport around the wall. But Clever Diversion requires the placement to be adjacent to a different wall. Did I miss something else?
    You are very correct. We didn't catch that. The slasher move was illegal, not that it made a humongous difference in this game cause I was in such a crazy losing position at that point... I will make a note of that in the video though.

Also, feel free to comment on the youtube video itself because youtube automatically takes times (like 33:26) and links them for easy viewing. So if you point something out anyone can instantly click and go to that part. It will also keep this thread from getting too clogged as time goes on.
    Last edited by Crimson; 10-23-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Nice match - poor Endrich!
    Bottom decked Gorgons and a stolen Lun - against Jexik!? Ok, that's a death stare right there!
    As you said, always better to leave a buffer card in the hand when the Cloaks are around - of course that doesn't help the shuffling problem...sounds like an owl familiar is needed!
    Liked the new camera angle - though I would still like to see your hands of cards more often - it helps explain the long pauses in play a bit better and gives you chaps something to natter about strategy-wise
    Commentary is great as always.
    Oh, and gimme those dice rolls!!
    Keep the matches coming fellas

Alright! Video 4 is up! It's our best yet I think, minus the camera angle being a little off. I think the commentary corrects for it for the most part but I'll apologize in advance. Enjoy everyone!

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast