Thread: Anybody Playing This?

Default Anybody Playing This?

The board is dead. Has anyone's preorder come in on any website other than Plaid Hat? Is anyone playing? I'm still waiting for my copy to get to my distributer and then ship to me.
    LOVE AND PEACE!

Plaid Hat Games and a lot of other people are currently attending the Essen Spiel so they're pretty busy for the rest of this week. Many European stores and players will get their copies from the fair and I'd expect those new players to trickle onto these forums or BGG during the next week and after.

Hey there, I got mine a few days ago, I'm in the UK and would have assumed you'd get yours first?

People are over here, making decks!
    http://www.plaidhatgames.com/play/
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Just got my copy today, I live in Central Ohio and it had not been available until today locally I do not believe.

I got my first game last Saturday. I've been mainly browsing cards, but I'm not sure I'm going to build until I've played all the preconstructs a couple of times. That's how I started out with Netrunner and it gave me a great base for competitive play.

I picked up a copy from my FLGS almost a week ago and Ive gotten in quite a few games with my fiancee and one with my sister. We've all been pretty impressed with it, thought we've only played with two of the decks (Coal and Aradel).

Quote Originally Posted by locusshifter View Post
    I got my first game last Saturday. I've been mainly browsing cards, but I'm not sure I'm going to build until I've played all the preconstructs a couple of times. That's how I started out with Netrunner and it gave me a great base for competitive play.
    I totally lied. I'm already building decks. I cannot help myself.

Same, I've made about 2-3 decks without anybody to test them with! I picked up what I believe was the sole copy for sale in an NYC game store, but there seems to be low interest in general besides the one pefson who told me about this game...

Got my copy in last Tuesday, played my first games on Thursday while introducing it to a couple friends. They went out Friday and tracked down a copy each themselves. Between the three of us, at least 20 games were played last week.