Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planning a Doug Field Trip to See Alex in "Shrek the Musical"

It's probably a good idea to get tickets now for the 7th. Here's the website to order tickets http://oregoncommunitytheatre.org

Heading to Dallas tomorrow. Flying back to Ohio Saturday morning, and then it's on to Toledo.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

If your having trouble buying a ticket online you can call this number and they will hold one for you 419-691-1398. Toledo won't know what hit it! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Okay! I found a spot for us to hang out after the show Saturday night.

http://luckiesbarnandgrill.com/

Oregon Plaza Shopping Center, 3311 Navarre Ave, Oregon, OH 43616

It's like around 2 corners from the auditorium. Sounds like it's a go-to place for the grown ups in the Theater company, and Yelp had some good things to say about it.

After the show:
    There is a meet+Greet in the gym (The theater company uses a Jr. High school with a nice stage space), and then I have to get out of make-up, so If you guys are planning to come hang out, you can grab a table for a group and the wife and I will come visit with you for a bit as soon as I get less green.

We used makeup last night for the first time, and parts of me are still kinda sickly looking! Gotta get my make-up removal game on point...

This looks great! I'm sure a group of Dougs can find something to entertain themselves while you de-green yourself. Do we have a guess at how many people are coming? If it over 6 we might want to make a reservation, just to be kind to the chefs there. Is there going to be free parking at the school where we can leave our cars? Also is it bad that I hope you miss a few spots before showing up?

My sis-in-law and bro-in-law are coming even though they're not technically Dougs, so 3 on my end.
    Webmaster
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Will there be pictures shared for those of us who can't attend, but would like to live vicariously through the forums/twitter?

Certainly there will be.
    Webmaster

Yep! The Meet + Greet session after the show will provide lots of imagery. Dress Rehearsal last night had the makeup and prosthetics looking better and better. We keep improving on the whole thing over the course of the show. Gonna be Good!!!

I'll be attending as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12