Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planning a Doug Field Trip to See Alex in "Shrek the Musical"

Default Planning a Doug Field Trip to See Alex in "Shrek the Musical"

Hey Dougs, as you may have noticed the Plaid Hat Podcast has been a bit scattered lately. Thats because our favorite host Alex is getting ready to play the role of Shrek in "Shrek the Musical"! And because we all love Alex and want to support this kind of awesomeness, some Dougs from PA are planning a Plaid Hat takeover for one of the shows. The dates were looking at right now are November 7th or 13th (well figure out an official date as soon as possible). The plan is to see the show, try to meet up with Alex (if he can get free and hopefully is no longer green), and go out to eat somewhere as a big Doug Family. If your able to make it to Toledo Ohio and want to be part of this craziness let us know here! I'll keep this page updated with the official dates and times as we get a bit more organized.

Here's the theatre site:
    http://oregoncommunitytheatre.org/

I'm less than 2 hours away, so definitely planning on making it!
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Thanks for the link! Really excited to catch up with you and everyone before Gen Con comes around again.

I'll help figure out local stuff and post some options for food. You guys are CRAZY, by the way. All of you. And I love it!

Count me in, can't turn down a Doug roadtrip. I think both dates would be fine, but I lean more towards the 7th

The 7th is my best chance being able to make the same night you guys are going. Toledo is almost my back yard.

The 7th sounds good to me too let's aim for that date!

I'm locked in for the 7th.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Great I'll try to lock down that date to get off with my job ASAP, some of us will have to get a hotel for the night. I like driving but not that much lol.

Vacation day submitted for the 7th. Pretty excited to see this Shrek steal the show! (Fionna's actress was exceptional last year too)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast