Thread: Plaid Hat Podcast Live at BGG Con...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Plaid Hat Podcast Live at BGG Con...

Hello Everyone,

Well, if you're reading this, then I have to admit that I've brought you here under false pretenses, because there is no such thing planned as far as I'm aware.

That said, wouldn't that be a SUPER fun thing? Live = No Editing required. Maybe just a Periscope thing that pretends to be the Podcast, OR something on Twitch...whatever I'm grasping at straws here. I'm desperate.

Otherwise, I'm going to be revealed as REALLY sad posting on shows that don't even exist. I'll be stepping TOTALLY into dream land instead of just 50% like I usually do.

Any other Dougs out there feeling the impending withdrawal.

KAM
    Last edited by KAM; 09-23-2015 at 03:01 PM.

A bit, but you should try listening to the main action, its a new podcast all about ashes, and its very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzzworthy View Post
    A bit, but you should try listening to the main action, its a new podcast all about ashes, and its very entertaining.
    Does it have the Theme song? It doesn't, does it? Not the same...

KAM

It does have a theme song, but it is not topical and it is not performed by alex, so yah... not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzzworthy View Post
    It does have a theme song, but it is not topical and it is not performed by alex, so yah... not the same.
    Well, I can check it out, but truly my loyalty cannot be divided. PHG Podcast for ever!

KAM

I'm going to be revealed as REALLY sad posting on shows that don't even exist