Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tail Feathers contest discussion thread

Default Tail Feathers contest discussion thread

Contest can be discussed here.

Contest news article / entries is here:
    http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/578
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Hello Everyone,

I'll just stand up and applaud the excellent entries we've already seen. Nice job.

KAM

Quote Originally Posted by KAM View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'll just stand up and applaud the excellent entries we've already seen. Nice job.

KAM
    I know right? The quality of entries is great so far. Will be tough to choose.
    Always the Mice Guy!

i like the diversity of it, all sorts and classes, and great and dangerous abilities.
    sure, difficult to choose!

Hey guys! I am loving this contest. I just wanted to share a drawing I had done of the character I submitted. I hope you like it. Also here is what I posted as his Name and Ability:

Baldwin (Downwood Militia)
    Valiant Protector: Add 1 to Baldwin's defense if he is transporting a friendly unit, Add 1 to Baldwin's attack if he is within close range of a friendly unit.

As Captain of the Acorn Knights, Baldwin fearlessly and faithfully fights to defend his brothers and those unable to defend themselves.

mouseknight.jpg

Also I created this pre-Tail Feathers so I know the squirrel mount doesn't really fit. Maybe a future expansion ?

Hello,

surferlantern20: Very cool drawing.

KAM

I already entered mine but here are some others, just for funzzies. And yes I release all rights of these ideas to PHG for use.

Stag (Vermin Raiders)
    Slash: Whenever the bird that Stag is piloting makes a swoop attack you may add one wound marker to any enemy figure, before rolling dice, that is a target of that swoop attack.
    Melee/Range/Pilot/Life Bonus: 3/1/2/+2

Stag has quickly mastered the mounted long sword, making him a feared sight for ground forces.

Squilla (Downwood Militia)
    Crossbow: When Squillas bird is at a tilt reduce her ranged attack value by 1. Squilla cannot target a nest with a ranged attack.
    Melee/Range/Pilot/Life Bonus: 0/4/2/+2

Squilla has not taken to piloting very well, but what she lacks in talent she makes up for in in accuracy and power. While flying she has become a notable threat with her crossbow, firing off quick and accurate shots at enemy units.

I am soooo loving this contest!
    Always the Mice Guy!

Making custom ideas is so fun especially when it might mean winning this amazing sounding game. I'm not sure if i'll have the "cheese" to preorder in time to get a bonus chapter for M&M but i really really want it. So please let that totally effect your descision eitherway i'm so looking forward to watching my table become a forest canopy filled with small creatures battling for their lifes

This is a modified version of other's entries, cool concepts with a tweak!

Dirth (Vermin Raiders)
    Loot: If Dirth inflicts one or more wounds on an enemy home nest with a melee attack, you may take one cheese from that opponents cheese wheel and put it on your own, if able.
    Melee/Range/Pilot/Life Bonus: 2/2/1/+2

Dirth is nimble and small, when making close quarter attacks it almost seems like he is leaving his bird and getting back on before the defenders even know what hit them.

Squeakels (Downwood Militia)
    Guardian: If Squeakels is adjacent to or on a home nest or figure you control, that would receive one or more wounds from an enemy attack, you may instead place all those wounds on Squeakels.
    Melee/Range/Pilot/Life Bonus: 3/1/2/+2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast