Thread: On fire???

Default On fire???

This may be in the rule book but i couldn't find it. How does one place on fire markers on a nest?

You place the marker(s) on the nest and it takes a figure to use its action to put it out.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
    You place the marker(s) on the nest and it takes a figure to use its action to put it out.
    Thats all i could find in the rule book. Nothing about what you're required to do inorder to place them.

Hello,

Ravenchild: Whatever unit or action is causing the "on fire" condition will list that. For example there is an action card that has a "fire" effect.

KAM

I was hopeing to get some kind of idea how difficult it might be. I'm trying to build a custom scenario with an objective to have 3 on fire markers on a nest at the final phase.

Currently, the only way you can catch something on fire is to use a spell. The spell has you attack, and when you roll the dice, if you get a cheese, the target gets an on fire marker. If that target was a nest, it is now on fire.

For special scenarios, you can use the fire markers as a sandbox tool in various ways.

Ideas:
    A special mission is used to light fire to your opponent's tree. Use markers to track the spread of the fire.

Give a unit some kind of special weapon that causes fire. They can use that to target the opponent's nest.

Give your ballista a flaming arrow ability so that it can also catch the target on fire.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Thanks, thats just what i needed to know. For my scenario i think i'll add the special rule that a ground unit that does not share a space with an enemy may roll one dice instead of attack and on a * they may place an on fire marker on an adjacent nest.

you can do it with your friends

Quote Originally Posted by ChunniePark View Post
    you can do it with your friends
    I prefer to do it alone than
    Hello ! i'am Chen