Thread: Movement Confusion

Default Movement Confusion

Hello.

Okay, under the FLIGHT MOVEMENT rules (page 8) it has the following text:

Next, build a flight path by gathering at least 2 flight templates and a number of flight templates up to the unit’s move value. You may choose either short or long templates and must announce the order in which they will be used before building the flight path (Example: a player might announce “Short, long, long”).

So, my question is this:

I must use at least 2 templates. Fine. Assuming my bird's move value is "3". That means I must use from 2 to 5 templates? The minimum of 2 + 3 ("and a number of flight templates up to the unit’s move value") = 5.

Thanks!

you are not adding to the base of 2, that is just a minimum. with a bird with a movement of 3, you would use either 2 or 3 templates to make your flight path (unless you have an ability that says otherwise), in any combination.

oh, Hi Floyd
    Last edited by demon_llama; 12-02-2015 at 04:44 PM. Reason: had to say "Hi"
    ...the rich

Quote Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
    you are not adding to the base of 2, that is just a minimum. with a bird with a movement of 3, you would use either 2 or 3 templates to make your flight path (unless you have an ability that says otherwise), in any combination.

oh, Hi Floyd
    Hello.

Okay, thanks.

Hello.

So the text should actually read...:

Next, build a flight path by gathering at least 2 flight templates and UP TO number of flight templates up to the unit’s move value. You may choose either short or long templates and must announce the order in which they will be used before building the flight path (Example: a player might announce “Short, long, long”).