Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonus?

Default Bonus?

Will the lost chapter for M&M be a hard copy shipped with the game or a download?

It will be a hard copy shipped with the game.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Very exciting!

Yeah that's awesome. If sometime down the line there was to be a hardcopy pack of all the lost chapters and their components I would totally drop 10-15 bucks on that.

Quote Originally Posted by casualtoast View Post
    Yeah that's awesome. If sometime down the line there was to be a hardcopy pack of all the lost chapters and their components I would totally drop 10-15 bucks on that.
    I second that and would like to suggest a future package: all lost chapters plus a hardcover book with all of M&M's artwork!

I noticed the Facebook page mentions Promo Cards and the brand new Lost Chapter come with a preorder of TAIL FEATHERS. FYI: I couldn't find mention of the Promo Cards on the website. I missed the other Promo Cards (because I bought the previous three sets from a local seller), and I'd love to get some with the new one.

I did purchase the other two PDF Lost Chapters, and I second getting hard copies of those Cards and Story pieces.

that a bad news!

I hear you AntMusic. I also always purchase from my FLAGS whenever possible, so I'm missing all 4 M&M Promo cards (and I'm too cheep to pay ebay scalpels). Eventually I'll get lucky. Until then, I'll have TAIL FEATHERS to drown my sorrows in
    ...the rich

So i just got my pre order of Tail Feathers and am very excited but didn't receive a hard copy of M&M lost chapter. I did wait until last min to pre order. Did i miss the window??

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesunshine505 View Post
    So i just got my pre order of Tail Feathers and am very excited but didn't receive a hard copy of M&M lost chapter. I did wait until last min to pre order. Did i miss the window??
    No you should still get it. If you didn't get it email [email protected]
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast