Thread: Just made my first deck, Saria control removal based deck

Default Just made my first deck, Saria control removal based deck

First deck I am buiding, here is the list
    The idea is pure control built around removal and exhaustion. I use the 1 of natural dice as a way to have access to the natural dice ability which is pretty powerful and out of the mist which is a removal spell which replaces itself. The idea is to just run the opponent out of resourses and get the game to a point where you can consistently exhaust or kill everything the opponent plays. Shadow counter and Sympathy pain let you remove units without having to use your own, freeing them up to use there own abilities. The one of seaside raven is in there because..... seaside raven

Any tips or advice on making it better?

Enchanted violinist x3
    Rose Fire Dancer x3
    Hidden Power x2
    Fade away x2
    Shadow counter x3
    Sympathy pain x2
    Golden Veil x2
    Out of the mist x2
    Steady gaze x3
    Shifting mist x1
    Seal x2
    Purge x2
    Summon Three-Eyed Owl x2
    Summon Seaside Raven x1
    Dice pool = 5 illusion, 4 charm, 1 natural

I think you might lacking in units for board presence don't you think? The amount of control have is nice but I think no matter how you have answers, not having your own units is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterNite View Post
    I think you might lacking in units for board presence don't you think? The amount of control have is nice but I think no matter how you have answers, not having your own units is a problem.
    I agree with this. And since you are trying to win by battlefield superiority you could remove purge. Maybe go up to 2 or 3 natural dice and include 2 summon gilders for additional board presence and more control through damage?