Thread: Mice and Mystics Promo cards

Default Mice and Mystics Promo cards

Hi,

As a EU native, its unfortunately not really possible for me (due to shipping) to order the Mice and Mystics games directly from Plaidhat. So I was wondering if it is anyway possible to acquire the promocards any other way? I have the games (from my dutch FLGS) but they did not have the promo's. So I was wondering how best to get these promo cards. I'm not a completionist by any means but if I could get them, that would be a nice gift to my wife who loves the game.

These are the promo's that I mean:

Mice and Mystics: Needle Rapier
    Mice and Mystics: Off Toppers
    Mice and Mystics: Tattered Threads of Reason
    Mice and Mystics: Turtle Shell

Thanks for any help,

Nafmi

I'm in the UK so it's the same story.
    Very much interested in acquiring these cards, but I can't afford the cost of shipping, and definitely can't justify such an expense just to get two cards, no matter how flavourful and fun.

What do you recommend?

I have the same problem, Czech Republic (EU). I would be willing to buy the whole game but the postage is too expensive (like the whole game itself).

Quote Originally Posted by Sierpe View Post
    I have the same problem, Czech Republic (EU). I would be willing to buy the whole game but the postage is too expensive (like the whole game itself).
    Same here. Im from Brazil and the retailer here do not ship the game with these cards on it. Id buy these cards separately from the whole game itself.