Thread: Plaid Hat Corps Newbie Question

Default Plaid Hat Corps Newbie Question

Hello,

New guy here from Toledo, Ohio. I just joined the Plaid Hat Corps and would like to know if there are general SOPs on running an event and if Plaid Hat provides demo games, whether at a discount or by any other arrangement.

I have demoed for another large publisher before and I have a relationship with a FLGS in volunteering for events.

I just enjoy gaming and teaching and I'm looking for some direction on doing this for Plaid Hat if the opportunity is available.

Thanks!

Hello Twrecks, my primary store in Toledo is the gameroom. I have run a demo day there, and on September 5th there will be a demo day there. For running demo's or tournaments you receive plaidhqt bucks, which you can use to buy copies of games to demo with. If you are running demos at the gameroom I can loan you copies of some of my games till you can get your own to demo with. Other than that, the plaid hat guys will have to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzzworthy View Post
    Hello Twrecks, my primary store in Toledo is the gameroom. I have run a demo day there, and on September 5th there will be a demo day there. For running demo's or tournaments you receive plaidhqt bucks, which you can use to buy copies of games to demo with. If you are running demos at the gameroom I can loan you copies of some of my games till you can get your own to demo with. Other than that, the plaid hat guys will have to answer.
    Thanks for the response. It isn't the Game Room but I'm familiar with that store. I've been running demos at Old School Gaming. It's on the other side of town. I didn't know if Plaid Hat already had a Toledo demo guy. I would like to come to one of your events. I don't know that I will make it for Sept 5th though since it is the holiday weekend. PM' me if you like or can. Maybe Plaid Hat can use another guy.