Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dallas/Ft. Worth Scene

Default Dallas/Ft. Worth Scene

I haven't gotten my core set yet, but I'm hoping we can get a community going here in Dallas (I mean, it is the new home of PH, after all...) Any players interested? I go to Madness in Plano a fair bit, but I can also be found at More Fun and Reaper in Denton. I could be conviced to hit up Roll2Play too.

Hey Dearborn,

I've got family in Dallas and will be out there occasionally. Please let me know what you manage to set up and I should be able to join in, from time to time.

Sounds good!

I tend to stay on the West side of the Metro, but in the event that I travel East, I'm happy to play any time. I do have a demo scheduled at Roll2Play September 12th. It's under the auspices of Mice because they tend to shy away from heavy card game play, but I'll have my set with me .
    I demo....a lot.

I may try and swing by!

Hey Dearborn, I'm a Dallas local as well. I almost exclusively visit Madness in Plano though I think I may branch out to Common Ground Games in Dallas for demos. I plan to run Ashes demos starting soon, probably in the noon to 4pm block on Saturdays since I'm there for boardgaming anyway. I'd be happy to meet up and do some high level play while running demos. Shoot me a PM. I use the same username here as on BGG.
    Host at Low Player Count
    Writer at Tabletop Gaming News
    Admin at Ashes Online
    Blogger at Geaux Gaming
    Twitter: @GeauxDonny

I have family in Dallas as well and usually visit at least once a month. I plan on attending the Roll 2 Play demo in September. I have never visited Roll 2 Play, but I'm surprised someone would say they tend to shy away from heavier games. I have seen Netrunner and Doomtown on their calendar.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

So you guys are like, less than an hour from PHG now. I'd suggest getting Isaac and Brian involved, though twitter might be the best way.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    So you guys are like, less than an hour from PHG now. I'd suggest getting Isaac and Brian involved, though twitter might be the best way.
    I think that is a great idea because it could really help the OP/competitive scene, but I think Isaac actually lives Ohio (according to his Twitter).

BTBAM is offline Loves the cheese. And vlogging! Geek Swagger extraordinaire. Record holder for most User titles.

I'm in Plano.
    A Doug's Guide To Summoner Wars - Fan Podcast

LATEST PODCASTS 01-17-2014
    Episode 16 - Phoenix Elves - Prince Elien Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp16.mp3
    Episode 17 - Phoenix Elves - Queen Maldaria Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp17.mp3
    Episode 18 - Phoenix Elves - Reinforcements & Deck Building
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp18.mp3
    Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...rs/id595149788

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast