Thread: Just ordered Ashes - When will I receive it?

Default Just ordered Ashes - When will I receive it?

It looks like the first batch of Ashes already shipped a few days ago - When should I expect my order (placed yesterday) to ship? Does PHG even have stock of Ashes to ship, or did they take everything to GenCon that wasn't a pre-order?

I was wondering the same thing, never got a confirmation link to see where in the order process my order is. I assume I'll get one when they ship it and that I'm just impatient, but it would be great to know how things turned out with you, lol. For all I know they could be out by now and I'll have to wait weeks to get my copy, but I'm really hoping that's not the case
    Last edited by Sildric; 09-14-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Hmm, I ordered it on Saturday and still haven't gotten shipping info, but the charge went through. Hoping it's on it's way already. There was no indication there weren't any copies in stock. I'm 98% sure I'm over thinking this but it would be nice to know if it was coming in so I could make plans accordingly for a game night.

I also bought Ashes recently, at the weekend, still no word yet if my order has shipped, perhaps PHG don't send out shipping confirmation e-mails?

Welp, looks like they must have not had it in stock when I ordered it because I didn't get shipping confirmation til last Thursday. The package says it's arriving today. I'm a little disappointed in how long it took to get here especially since there was no indication that the product would take an extra 5 days to get to the shipping center. Oh well, I took a gamble on ordering this and learned my lesson. Kind of figured this would happen, shame on me. :/