Thread: Paint the mice - get some cash

Default Paint the mice - get some cash

I am looking to hire someone to paint my set of figures for Mice and Mystics:Sorrow and Remembrance. My fiance generally doesn't like Fantasy or RPG's. However, she loves this game. Initially I wanted to paint these myself and give them to her as a wedding present. The wedding is crashing down on my quickly and I feel that it might be better to outsource this project. If you are willing to do this for me I will eventually need the other expansions painted as well. I would like to try to maintain an consistency in appearance across the games and as a result would use the same artist.

Thanks in advance

Byron

I will eventually need the other expansions painted as well

Ok, I have tried to post here twice but because I was trying to include pictures the posts are hung up a waiting admin approval. I assume there still resting up from a very busy GenCon.

I'm a commission painter and would be happy to do the work. Cost is going to depend upon the number of pieces and quality of the work. Also you mentioned an up coming wedding so if this is a rush job I need to know. My rates usually run 15-35$ a piece depending on the work. However I discount for bulk work where I can apply the same colors the a whole set of miniatures at once. More than happy to E-mail you some examples of my work I just couldn't get them posted here.

-Chase Murphy

Chase

Thanks for the response. I will be looking to get all of the figures painted eventually. However, all that is on hold right now as I realize trying to get this job done prior to the wedding would just be a headache for the both of us. I will be in touch.

Thanks,

Byron

Hippo,

Should you still be interested I am still available.