Thread: Anyone in San Diego area like to play Summoner Wars?

Default Anyone in San Diego area like to play Summoner Wars?

Hi all,

Was just curious if anyone in the San Diego area likes to play. I've met with a board game group on Craigslist and we played for a few hours and it was a lot of fun but unfortunately they only play once a month and I want more games! I have all factions but have only played approximately 12 games. Let me know if you'd like to potentially get together and play. I'm 29/M but don't really care too much about your age/gender/race/sexual orientation, just want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by prowar View Post
    Hi all,

Was just curious if anyone in the San Diego area likes to play. I've met with a board game group on Craigslist and we played for a few hours and it was a lot of fun but unfortunately they only play once a month and I want more games! I have all factions but have only played approximately 12 games. Let me know if you'd like to potentially get together and play. I'm 29/M but don't really care too much about your age/gender/race/sexual orientation, just want to play.
    I know this is a super old post but I'm in the San Diego area and would love to get some games in. Willing to meetup wherever but preferably south SD.