Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update available on Android! New factions!

As to missing mercs - that is not a bug or something. Playdek told us (beta testers): "We've removed mBer from this build. We're going to focus on getting these factions released first.
    We're only going to release the mercenaries that are included in Rallul's deck and the Mercenary reinforcement pack."

As to graphics, i compared the old version to the Beta (which is the same as the updated version of the regular app) and, in my opinion, the new version looks great and definitely much better than the old one. I'm happy

Now, it's time to build new decks and organize new tournaments
    Last edited by Robert Srzednicki; 07-16-2015 at 02:38 AM.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

I don't seem to get notifications when it's my turn to play an online game.
    Anyone seeing this too?
    I am on iOS8.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceano Nox View Post
    I don't seem to get notifications when it's my turn to play an online game.
    Anyone seeing this too?
    I am on iOS8.
    Notifications are unfortunately broken. We're working on getting an update out ASAP to fix them.

the writing of the names in the "find" and "game list" tap seems to be asian for me. Once I click on the players I can see the name in latin letters.

@Strangiato please introduce the remaining mercenaries as fast as possible - as it is now the new mercs support defensive play (Runemages, Etch) while the remaining mercs allow some more offensive play (Urick!, Hulgorath, Rygos, Demonhands!)

On Android phone. Lost all my custom decks with the update, it looks like. Had a few bugs trying to get online or in the store, but they were fixed after restarting the app.
    Playdek ID: Adam Palma
    Your mom's a cat!

My iOS graphics are great, like they used to be before the latest release that allowed android players.

Maybe I was missing a message, but when my opponent had the option to play Shadows, it seemed bugged like I was locked up. Fortunately familiarity helped since I suspected it was Shadows. If there's not a message, maybe that or a better visual cue would be good to add.
    Last edited by Nburghardt; 07-16-2015 at 02:08 PM.

Graphics for me are much more improved - so crisp and clean. Animations look smoother too, but Then again I did turn down my animation speed.

I too don't have notifications, but that's no biggie - It also says I have no games going on right now on the online main menu when really I have 3. Just thought I'd let you know!

Impossible to organize tournaments without notifications working

Yea, the animations seem to running at 60fps now, which is lovely. Everything so far works with shadow elves (all I'm playing). And players aren't spamming etch/rune mages against me! (Though almost every game is vs DD lol). So that's a nice surprise.

For the record, I will never use rallul's commons or champions outside rallul's deck because I'm convinced they ruin the game and make certain decks obscenely overpowered. I know it'll mean I'll lose a bunch more matches but hopefully other players begin to share my sentiment (I know Olivier does) and reliance on them goes down a little. Big 4 are finally a moot point now though!

Also, a bug: sometimes that game hangs at 100% when trying to load a running game.
    Last edited by Congruity; 07-16-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Bring it on, I need opponents!!!
    Winter is Coming...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast