Thread: EU friendly preorders?

Default EU friendly preorders?

Hi there,

when Dead of Winter was released, EU friendly shipping for the preorders were possible. As far as I can tell, this won't be the option with Ashes? Why is that?

The shipping to Germany would be quite a lot, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask if there are any plans.

Cheers

If you have just a copy of Ashes in your cart, you should have Special Mail shipping for $23.50. That's also shipped from within the EU so no customs fees. Also the pre-order is $15 off.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Ah thanks! I had two copies of the game in my cart, to have enough for two players to built anything they want deckwise. And with two copies there was no special shipping option. I will then only get one copy for now.

Shipping & Handling: $37 to Portugal...Why? Why? :_(

same request here... and i think it would greatly increase sales.. this game looks promising

wanted to pre-order to Austria, but shipping is 37 US$! that's way too much, and to make matters worse, my FLGS can't preorder and will not get promo-cards! That is really a bummer, can't you help us other european backers out? Europe doesn't consist of only Germany, you know...
    There ARE plenty of other countries that have gamers interested in your games, please start supporting the communities there also!

$37 here too. I would be so happy if PHG finds a way so that it is reasonable for europeans to order directly from them.

+1 Finland...

Shipping to the UK is an eye-watering $57.24.

I'd pre-order this game in a heartbeat if the shipping was reasonable...

I was lucky enough to have a friend travelling to NYC last week. I ordered the game to be delivered to the hotel and... I finally got it yesterday! I'm so excited to finally get to play it over the weekend...
    But I would order a second copy if the shipping to EU wasn't so expensive... but again, my wife goes to NYC too in a month...