Thread: Interview with Isaac, Colby, and Emerson. Questions for them?

Default Interview with Isaac, Colby, and Emerson. Questions for them?

Hey everyone,

We will be interviewing Isaac, Colby, and Emerson next week on our podcast.

Do you have any questions you want to ask pertaining to Specter Ops and it's development or future plans?

Post them here, on our BGG guild, or on our Twitter

Thanks,
    Aaron

Maybe a dumb thing to ask, but is the topic specifically related to Specter Ops or the questions could be more general?

Either. We will be touching on Specter Ops and Ashes during the interview, but also about Plaid Hat in general. Even if you have a totally random question like which one of you hates pants, we might ask it.

Hi guys, I'd like to know if there are any plans to bring out a playmat version of the board, I ask this as the board, amazing and stunning as it is, is quite fragile and liable to ripping and damage? Love your games, podcast ... you have a fan!

Thanks for the question

1. What will future expansions look like? New agents, hunters, equipment seem obvious. New vehicles and maps seem possible. When might we be looking at the first? Cost?

2. I've had a number of conversations based around Specter Ops, Letters to White Chapel and Scotland Yard and SO seems to more complex a game, a good thing IMO, but at times can be difficult for people to "figure things out". It seems like the best way to add the traitor is to play with the same group a few times with each person playing the agent once. Then start adding the traitor to the game. Do you think this is a valid method?

3. Does Blue Jay's holo-decoy create a decoy of herself or could it be anyone/thing? I mainly ask this based on the alternate ways people are playing with the last seen token (just playing the token if last seen) and placing of the actual miniature (when in los).

4. What is the significance of the fixed start point? Could you start at any of the three? How would that affect game play?

Hey everyone! The show is up, so check out the interview at our website here - https://boardsalivepodcast.wordpress...son-matsuuchi/