Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite match ups

Some of my favs are pretty much any match up within the master set. This comes from a little bit of bias because the Master Set was the first thing I bought of summoner wars. I find Tacullu vs Tundle particularly fun. Sulendar vs Sunderved is a lot of fun. Interesting contrast of aggressive styles. Never been a huge fan of Mugglug but he makes a lot of interesting matchups outside of the masterset.

I also recently got the alliances set and pretty much any matchup within that makes for an interesting game especially with all the new deckbuilding strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
    Some of my favs are pretty much any match up within the master set. This comes from a little bit of bias because the Master Set was the first thing I bought of summoner wars. I find Tacullu vs Tundle particularly fun. Sulendar vs Sunderved is a lot of fun. Interesting contrast of aggressive styles. Never been a huge fan of Mugglug but he makes a lot of interesting matchups outside of the masterset.

I also recently got the alliances set and pretty much any matchup within that makes for an interesting game especially with all the new deckbuilding strategies.
    well said..
    I want more goblins.

Jexik vs Torgan
    Krusk vs Vlox
    Vlox vs Marek was interesting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by esper88 View Post
    Sneeks vs. Taculla
    Yeah I like that one too. It's been so long since I played so the Summoner Wars part of my brain is kinda of hibernated, but I do remember Sam vs Sunderved being a pretty even and intense MU on both sides.

How is Sneeks vs Tacu a good MU? Totally in favor of Tacu and very frustrating for Sneeks to get his 0 costers stolen/unsummoned for free.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Moyra vs Krusk or iElien are interesting. They're very tough on Moyra, so playing as her you have to get pretty creative.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Moyra vs Krusk or iElien are interesting. They're very tough on Moyra, so playing as her you have to get pretty creative.
    I've been toying around with a mobile, assassination style Moyra deck with Cherubs, Cavalry, Rushers, etc. that could possibly be dangerous for iElien. Krusk does look really rough, particularly if you go Cherub heavy.

I like some of the classics that are sort of correct story wise.

Vlox v. Tacullu
    Sera Eldwyn v. Ret Talus
    Sneeks v. Oldin

Sunderved v. Abua Shi is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker View Post
    How is Sneeks vs Tacu a good MU? Totally in favor of Tacu and very frustrating for Sneeks to get his 0 costers stolen/unsummoned for free.
    Its weird. I know its not an even MU but I findnin entertainingly challenging without the sense of hopelessness the Prince Elien MU used to have

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    Its weird. I know its not an even MU but I findnin entertainingly challenging without the sense of hopelessness the Prince Elien MU used to have
    Without Mercs I'd say Sneeks has the advantage, anyway. Overall fairly even. Stone Golems have given Taculla a bad rap.

Source: Played this match up about 20 times recently.
    Did you know? Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast