Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falso Demon vs Silver Snake

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I'm thinking bobs answer is about as official as it gets
    well I haven't been around these forums for quite a while I don't know whos official and who isn't, sorry bob! ok so that's the official word good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I'm gonna house rule it that if a unit with Illusion would be destroyed because it receives wounds, Illusion is always what destroys it, regardless of how many wounds it receives. That's what makes the most sense. You can't "kill" something that isn't really there.

If that's the official ruling, great. If not, IDRC, because I don't plan to play competitively, and that's what makes sense in my mind.

Also, Does Maeoni really need the help vs. Luke? Her snakes already have easy pickings with Luke's one life Masked Wolves and Sleeping Widows.
    I know Isaac has said in the past that he wants people to make the game their own, as long as your playing with others that agree to the house rule go on have fun, make it your own. (I secretly wish that rulings could be made that capture the flavor like your house rule does, but rules need to remain consistent for competetive play)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    EDIT: Wait so Phuzz is Bob? OK, good to know.
    Yep, yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxas View Post
    well I haven't been around these forums for quite a while I don't know whos official and who isn't, sorry bob! ok so that's the official word good to know.
    No need to apologize, it's my fault that I didn't call out who I was.

I just wanted to give an update fot this question. Isaac and I have been discussing this at length. Isaac's intention for this interaction is that illusion always resolves before the destruction effect from damage. In addition, effects that trigger on damage are intended to resolve before destruction occurs. The way clear this up is to remove immediately from "When a unit has wound tokens equal to its Life Value it is immediately destroyed." We are checking to make sure this does not mess up other intended resolutions before this is made official.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12