Thread: Tail Feathers at Gencon?

Default Tail Feathers at Gencon?

Making my first trek to the Mecca of gaming - Gencon - will Tail Feathers be there?

I'd love to give this a try!!!

Hmmm certainly won't be for sale. I'll be shocked if we're demoing it officially at the booth either. But my guess is Jerry (and KAM?) will be there so at the very least you can ask them a zillion questions about it.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Hello,

Yes, I will be at GenCon (hoping to be demoing M&M) and Origins (PHG booth duty confirmed). So, if we're authorized to talk about Tail Feathers, you won't get me to stop.

BUT, I'm sure you'd rather talk to Jerry.

KAM

We will have a mock up to show off but no demos as far as I know.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Tail Feathers is a head-to-head skirmish/battle game that takes place in the Mice and Mystics universe. Players battle against other players, and since the mechanisms of the two games cross over to some degree, you can play the characters/figures from Mice and Mystics in Tail Feathers. That said, the games plays completely differently.