Thread: Ashes Playlist

Lightbulb Ashes Playlist

So the other day, after reading the ashes preview, I was flipping through YouTube, and one song caught my attention. Children of the sun, by Thomas Bergason, fit the theme of ashes almost perfectly. And so I though, why not find other songs that are great to listen to while waiting/ playing/ custom building for Ashes. And then I though "Hey, why not ask the smart people on the PHG forums to find cool music?" And so you have it. So just post any music you think fits the theme of ashes, and I'll add it to the list.
    This is going to be so cool. Also, I'm baaaaaack!
    The list so far:
    Children of the Sun (https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=bpxtuUQ28UM)

Warriors (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9I8ZUwKpc)
    Last edited by Arutha; 05-10-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    Insert witty sig.

Perfect for Coal.

It opens with, "As a child you would wait: And watch from far away: But you always knew that you'd be the one that work while they all play: And you, you'd lay awake at night and scheme: Of all the things that you would change but it was just a dream!"

It goes perfect with Coal's childhood, where "His earliest memories were of roaming the streets with other parentless children, swinging sticks as though they were swords in the hands of the world’s greatest heroes."

Then the chorus has "We are the warriors that built this town," which is both suiting for the Men of Iron (with the emphasis on warriors), and the town (Rustwatch).
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Alright, I'll put it on the list. I do like that song for coal.
    Insert witty sig.

I know this thread is old, but I love this song for Aradel. Light, yet epic at the same time, until 2:12 .... Epic Growth anyone?
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)