Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Second summoners for the Master set, when will they show up?

Just bumping this thread. Any idea when this year we'll start seeing previews? We getting the cards in time for Christmas?

I'm most excited for the MV.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by JYoder View Post
    Just bumping this thread. Any idea when this year we'll start seeing previews? We getting the cards in time for Christmas?

I'm most excited for the MV.

I'm not the right person to answer, but I don't think it'll be Christmas. We've done a good amount of testing though and I feel pretty darn good about the decks we've seen.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

I was a playtester for the first two Alliance second summoners, but I didn't log any games because work got suddenly nuts. I no longer have access to the playtesting forum, but the last I checked they were pretty much ready to go.

They were really cool and awesome and you should all be excited. Also, next round of playtesting, hopefully I'm invited back and work isn't as crazy.

I'm surprised how it has taken this long in all honesty. There was such a wave of excitement building up to and following the Alliance release that I think some, not all, SS should've been previewed shortly after. The site and the forum were going nuts every preview day, but now I think some of that excitement has died down.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy_Salem11 View Post
    I'm surprised how it has taken this long in all honesty. There was such a wave of excitement building up to and following the Alliance release that I think some, not all, SS should've been previewed shortly after. The site and the forum were going nuts every preview day, but now I think some of that excitement has died down.
    Do you have any idea how much testing would've had to.have been done to directly follow up the Alliances preview with more stuff? A lot - Alliances was a monster.

There will be more decks coming though in the next wave than were used to - hence why it's taken a bit longer.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Do you have any idea how much testing would've had to.have been done to directly follow up the Alliances preview with more stuff? A lot - Alliances was a monster.

There will be more decks coming though in the next wave than were used to - hence why it's taken a bit longer.
    4 decks this time I take it?
    Winter is Coming...

I guess I've never play tested so I can't see all that goes into one deck, let alone eight. Idk I just can sense the wave of excitement die down a bit, but that could be contributed to a lot of factors. Now, I'm not saying that excitement has died down forever, I just wonder if it'll be as strong as it was with alliances.

That's exciting news. I was expecting just two decks at a time like the past few releases before alliances. I also was surprised it was taking this long, but that would explain a lot.

So which are the four? We are led to believe the Benders SS and Shadow Elves SS are two - but the others? Sand Goblins and Mountain Vargath perchance? Finish the Master set first?
    The wait is driving me slightly insane.......

Quote Originally Posted by Prelate View Post
    So which are the four? We are led to believe the Benders SS and Shadow Elves SS are two - but the others? Sand Goblins and Mountain Vargath perchance? Finish the Master set first?
    The wait is driving me slightly insane.......
    I would guess they will follow the release of the first Summoners. Shiva and Saturos have been hinted at. My guess is Scraven and Malenatar next too.
    Winter is Coming...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast