Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127

Thread: Second summoners for the Master set, when will they show up?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Second summoners for the Master set, when will they show up?

    It surprised me when the Alliances showed up prior to all existing factions getting their second summoners. As I feel the Alliances set violates the themes a bit, I have (this far) been a bit reluctant to buy it, but a nice new box with new summoners for all the factions in the Master set would get me running to the store in no time.
    From what I can understand from postings regarding the Alliances set there are placeholder cards for Master set second summoners, thus the work is under way, though I can't seem to find any news about when such cards would be ready.
    Does anyone else have any indications on when the Master set second summoners are due?

  2. #2
    killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    It surprised me when the Alliances showed up prior to all existing factions getting their second summoners. As I feel the Alliances set violates the themes a bit, I have (this far) been a bit reluctant to buy it, but a nice new box with new summoners for all the factions in the Master set would get me running to the store in no time.
    From what I can understand from postings regarding the Alliances set there are placeholder cards for Master set second summoners, thus the work is under way, though I can't seem to find any news about when such cards would be ready.
    Does anyone else have any indications on when the Master set second summoners are due?
    We're working on them now - not sure how they'll be packaged, but they're on their way.

    Out of curiosity, how does Alliances violate theme? I guess I kind of get the concern, but I promise you're missing out on some of the best cards we've created...
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

    I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    I don't mind Alliances first, if only for the storage solution and all the dividers for keeping things organized. It definitely is also more "flashy" in garnering interest in the game with all the new combos and db options.
    Winter is Coming...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA - OH - Ashland
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    Ahhhhh that storage solution. It's made my whole quality of life better.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    POST
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,000,002,528

    Default

    Colby has said that the remaining second summoners will be individually sold like the rest, and I believe he said two at a time. They will be releasing at least the first two packs by the end of the year. They want to give us time to play alliances first. I got all this info off the podcast, which everyone should listen to. It's s good time.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER


    Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Arrrgh! I am so stoked for these new decks! I want them soooooo badly! (especially Shadow Elves!) Will we get previews of them like we did for Alliances? (Pretty, pretty please!!)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,000,002,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prelate View Post
    Arrrgh! I am so stoked for these new decks! I want them soooooo badly! (especially Shadow Elves!) Will we get previews of them like we did for Alliances? (Pretty, pretty please!!)
    We always get previews
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER


    Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tortugatron View Post
    We always get previews
    *Dances around room waving hands in the air*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    Ahhhhh that storage solution. It's made my whole quality of life better.
    The storage solution is fantastic! Almost as good as Alliances itself!

    However I just noticed the other day that the Cave Goblins' reinforcement divider says Guild Dwarves on it. Anyone else noticed this?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Yup - there is a downloadable print out to cover it up/replace it (print on sticky paper or just card) there is a link to the file in the forums under summoner wars alliances discussion somewhere......

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •