Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ashes: Rise of the Pheonixborn pre-orders going up April 9th at 12pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzzworthy View Post
    You may include the phoenixborn specific card in a deck that includes the phoenixborn the card is specific to, but you do not have to include a phoenixborns specific card.
    It would seem that you do need to include them when drafting based on the rules for it. Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by tristak View Post
    So if we preorder we should get it a little before Gencon... Right?
    The preorder says 2-5 months and gencon is less than 4 months away. They did say it will be a gencon release, but there might be delays for their non-gencon stock. But let's hope not! Not that I need it before then, but the sooner the better.
    Last edited by tortugatron; 04-10-2015 at 09:23 AM.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

That is correct tortugatron, the answer I gave was for constructed. I apologize for not considering your question for drafting.

I assume that the ratio for the symbols for each dice is 2:2:2?

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Quote Originally Posted by tortugatron View Post
    I assume that the ratio for the symbols for each dice is 2:2:2?
    The ratio for the symbols on the dice is is 1 Power symbol, 3 Class symbols, and 2 Basic Magic symbols.
    .:: GRAPHIC DESIGNER, PLAID HAT GAMES :: "I MAKE THE GAMES LOOK SHINY." :: TWITTER: @PUSHESPIXELS ::.

What's the card stock size for Ashes?

Quote Originally Posted by tortugatron View Post
    What's the card stock size for Ashes?
    Normal Magic-sized.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

I've asked it on the news page it with no answer. I tried to preorder to Europe, but the shipping is 47$. Any chance for something cheaper"?

Quote Originally Posted by KalinaMarcin View Post
    I've asked it on the news page it with no answer. I tried to preorder to Europe, but the shipping is 47$. Any chance for something cheaper"?
    PHG has contracted a partner who ships from in the UK in order to get the most affordable possible shipping. Unfortunately the rate to Poland isn't affected so much. PHG is charging what it is paying for shipping. We continue to work to improve our overseas partnerships and our own shipping workflow... One positive is, since it ships within the UK, all EU countries will avoid "customs" charges from the order. Sorry it's not cheaper! But it's unlikely to change for Ashes pre-order.

By the way, when you have a question that you seek to be answered by PHG staff such as a shipping issue, the easiest thing to do is email [email protected]. E-mail is a bit more formal than a news comment or forum post. These, and BGG are more for general/fan discussion. PHG responds in these areas more than any other publisher I an think of, but it's not a guarantee.
    Last edited by joepinion; 04-12-2015 at 05:05 PM.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    PHG has contracted a partner who ships from in the UK in order to get the most affordable possible shipping. Unfortunately the rate to Poland isn't affected so much. PHG is charging what it is paying for shipping. We continue to work to improve our overseas partnerships and our own shipping workflow... One positive is, since it ships within the UK, all EU countries will avoid "customs" charges from the order. Sorry it's not cheaper! But it's unlikely to change for Ashes pre-order.

By the way, when you have a question that you seek to be answered by PHG staff such as a shipping issue, the easiest thing to do is email [email protected]. E-mail is a bit more formal than a news comment or forum post. These, and BGG are more for general/fan discussion. PHG responds in these areas more than any other publisher I an think of, but it's not a guarantee.
    OK thanks - I will remember next time I'll have to wait for local distributors then. I just hope it will be possible to order the pre-order Phoenixborn separately.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456