Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Agent

Default Favorite Agent

Like the favorite Hunter thread, but with favorite Agent. You know the drill.

I think I may like the Orangutan the most for some reason. I guess I like the idea of a safety net that the extra health affords. Plus, it is a grossly underrepresented animal in gaming. Anyone can think of a wolf or a spider, but an orangutan? That sounds like a blast.

I really like the Blue Jay, because of her holodecoy seems amazing. Unfortunately, I think that I'm going to have a dozen different questions about its usage.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunCaribou View Post
    I really like the Blue Jay, because of her holodecoy seems amazing. Unfortunately, I think that I'm going to have a dozen different questions about its usage.
    Same here. I have no idea how to use it currently, but I'm sure going to try and figure it out. Definitely the coolest special equipment card.

Orangutan is definitely my favorite, followed closely by the Blue Jay.
    The night's shadow exists, not sleeping at all,
    The toil of the light is its only call,
    Behind the scenes lurking with shadowy gall,
    Its face never showing; height never too tall.

Without a cry wherein dissent finds respite,
    The multitudes safer in the billowing light,
    More likely than not to strike evil at night,
    Then silently vanishing to be out of sight.

Haven't played yet (Set is on its way from pre-order) but I think I'm gonna say Blue-Jay or Cobra, just based off of their basic abilities.
    如果你理解了這一點,你真棒。

I can't remember if or where the special equipment cards for each of the Agents has been posted, but I wonder if those will change my opinion.

I think Spider looks great - a -2 to hit drops the Hunters' close-range attacks to hitting only 50% of the time, if I'm reading it right.

With the 3 hunters I hadn't seen revealed, I think I have to stick with Blue Jay as my favourite.

I like Orangutan a lot more than I thought I would. It seems like with the right gear you can turn him into a power house of AoE stunning and running away.

Cobra seems like he'd be a challenge, and would play very differently from the other agents since you kind of want to get caught. Could definitely be fun.

Spider would be my least favourite. Her ability seems very middle of the road. It's gonna be good all the time, but it's not particularly interesting.

Spider has the coolest model by far - and a good ability. That said, Blue Jay is definately the sneakiest....

They all look pretty great and I have not played yet so it is based on reading their abilities, but I am excited to use Cobra. I think his hit and run tactics with stun will make for a very exciting game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast