Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vassal Module Updated

Quote Originally Posted by schmots View Post
    As I said, instructions for adding custom factions to the vassal module are now posted in the custom section of the forums.
    Hey schmots, me and Kemott found out few big bugs in VASSAL 3.2.15 version, you can read everything about it here: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...5-version-bugs

I don't know if you are able to fix it or not, just pointing it out.

Any ETA on Vassal for Alliances? I really want to deckbuild and need MOAR opponents...
    Winter is Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    Any ETA on Vassal for Alliances? I really want to deckbuild and need MOAR opponents...
    I got good news for you, Alliances are out on the Vassal and have been for a while.

Alliances are out for 4-5 weeks already on VASSAL.
    Just don't download VASSAL 3.2.15, download VASSAL 3.2.13 and use "run as administrator" if you have that option, and download 3.1 summoner wars module.

Quote Originally Posted by RMZ1989 View Post
    Alliances are out for 4-5 weeks already on VASSAL.
    Just don't download VASSAL 3.2.15, download VASSAL 3.2.13 and use "run as administrator" if you have that option, and download 3.1 summoner wars module.
    What??? OMG. Yeah I've downloaded the .15 version. Gotta downgrade then.
    Winter is Coming...

What??? OMG. Yeah I've downloaded the .15 version. Gotta downgrade then.
    You don't even need to re-install, just download .13 and it will work, at least it did for me.

.15 version has some serious bugs so it is the best to play with .13 until they are fixed.

Yes.... I've downgraded my module now and updated my decklist with the Alliance Summoners. I'm ready to rock... need some opponents soon.
    Winter is Coming...

There are quite a few people online, it is rare for me to gen on VASSAL and to see nobody there nowadays, and I am from EU.

I just got bored and edited the SWAuto extension to work with the Alliances factions. Should I go ahead and post it on the VASSAL page for Summoner Wars?

New version posted. Its just some bug fixes

release notes 3.1b

Tundra Guild now considered to be themselves and are no longer thought of as Swamp Mercs by Vassal
    Boost keyboard action switched from shift+b to ctrl+b to match other actions.
    Share Summoner Wars with your friends. Use my Summoner Wars book to share interest or to keep as a reference. Two versions available, Standard for computer viewing, and printable to print out.

Standard Version
    Printable Version

Want your custom factions in VASSAL? Here is instructions

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast