Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom 3D tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Ridumorb View Post
    Are you planning to enable the new "Frosted Extreme Detail" material for your older designs? (golem, ladybug and slugs?)

I'd like to see how they come out with the new material.
    I didn't consider it, but I sure can. I suppose the cost will be quite high, though.
    Anyway, it's just a few clicks for me, that won't hurt . I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Roolz View Post
    I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.
    Sorry, I tried but no can do . There's a bug with the "Extreme detail" auto-checks. Almost all existing models are shown unprintable in FXD... They're working on solving this. I'll let you know when it works.

Anyway, until now I've been quite happy with the existing "Ultra Detail", all the models in got in FUD required very few sanding/filing, or not at all.

Ok, Thanks for trying.

I like the current frosted ultra detail, but I was hoping the new material would be even better.
    I'm looking forward to trying it when they fix it with the existing models.

Hi,

just to let you know (better late than never) that the "Frosted Extreme detail" is working.

Also, I recently modelled a 3D "pipe & chain" token, to replace the original cardboard token (render on previous page).

Mine is still on my painting table, but Campistron ordered one too and painted it pretty well :

Attached Images Attached Images

Want want want!!
    Always the Mice Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
    Want want want!!
    I've made it "public" on shapeways (that's one of the 2 services where I order my stuff), you can get it here if you whish.
    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/pmg

This is soooooo good! I already have your Meeps and Cheese Golem and hope you'll continue with your additions! "Notch" from the Downwood Tales expansion would be fantastic, and I am dreaming about a "Hero Quest"-ish 3D furniture set for Mice & Mystics.

Thanks Jakobe.
    I think I could model Notch without too muck trouble. I'll put it on my to-do list.
    But a whole set of furniture would take weeks full time (even for a pro, which I'm not) so it's just impossible since I have a daily job . Not mentioning the cost that would be prohibitive.

Completely understandable.

Really looking forward to see what you come up with for Notch!

Hi Roolz!

Wanted to press "send" on my order of your slugs, cheese golem, lady bug, pipe&chain and the tokens when I spotted this post for Notch!

Any news on when he'll be available too? In that case, I might be patient just a little bit longer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast