Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an empty master box

Default Looking for an empty master box

With the arrival of the Alliances, I am assuming that plenty of people have an extra box that they do not really need. If you are one of them, then please let me know. I'd love to get a second master set box. (Or a box of the exact same size if anyone would know where to find such a thing.)
    Last edited by MacBryce; 02-15-2015 at 01:06 AM.

I'm also looking for a Master Set box. To clarify, the OP and I are looking for the 11.5" x 11.5" box from the second printing of the original master set. There was a Kickstarter campaign for an organizer insert that fits the later, smaller master set box but all I have is the original bigger one.
    Never heard of her?!? It's the car that did the Cannonball run in less than 0.0000000000015645847216634030102578805262265 parsecs!

Thanks, Hogg. I hope it does not end with me buying another master set just for the box. :-D

Also, I would be just as happy with finding a standard sized 11.5" x 11.5" board game box of the same dimensions. I'll just print a vinyl wrap myself then.

Well, I have one left since Alliances fits everything now. It's a bit worn, but still works. PM me if you want to arrange something. I would appreciate reimbursement for the cost to send it. but aside from that your free to have it. I live in the Netherlands, though, so maybe someone closer to where you live can help you out.

I might take you up on that on offer if I still have not found one by the summer. (I'll be in Europe then so that would save on costs.)

Quote Originally Posted by MacBryce View Post
    I might take you up on that on offer if I still have not found one by the summer. (I'll be in Europe then so that would save on costs.)
    Cool. The box probably isn't going anywhere in the meantime. So we'll see.

Excellent. If in the meantime anyone from the US has a second edition they could spare, then please let me know. :-)

Still looking...

MacBryce, I have my 11.5x11.5 Master Box available. The corner edges have a little wear, but other than that it is in good shape.

Sounds good. Thanks for letting me know! Please check your inbox. :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast